Require Business Consulting Services?
One of the most valuable things a business can benefit from is consulting with its accountant regarding business activities and strategies. If you want to elevate your company and its performance, professional business consulting advice is highly recommended. CNC focuses on appealing to businesses needs and targeting their benefits, for both short-term and long-term. By helping you formulate financial & non-financial strategies, helping you set benchmarks to align with your business goals.
Management Advisory Services
- Cash flow projection and sales forecasting
- Budgeting and variance analysis
- Job costing and contribution margin analysis
- Business buy & sell consultation (Assets or Shares)
- Controllership services at your office
- Business plan and financial forecasting
- New business start-up consultation
- Business Registration services with federal and provincial governments
- Reviewing compensation & profit sharing plans and recommendations
- Advice on compliance issues and designing internal control for your business
- Various tax planning strategies for owner manager or shareholder of a private corporation such as salary vs. dividend mix analysis
- Corporate restructuring to maximize SBD limit and succession planning
- Helping with loan proposals and arranging a meeting with leading banks such as BDC, TD bank and BMO.
- CRA (GST/HST, payroll, income tax) and PST audit representation
INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY AND INTERNAL CONTROL ISSUES
- Reviewing exiting computer system and provide recommendations
- Accessing the internal control system and provide recommendations
- Implementation of an accounting system and ongoing support to various accounting packages such as QuickBooks and Simply Accounting
Advisory Services Brochure