In these challenging times every company deserves to have a great CFO on the team. It may not be feasible for a small business to hire a full-time CFO or a Controller. A full-time CFO usually costs over $100,000 annually. A cost effective option is to outsource CFO or Controller functions on a part-time basis.
A CFO works with business owners to explore strategic business decisions, create shareholder value, improve profitability and cash-flow by deploying strategic measures, implement different cost reduction strategies, and implementing a system to utilize resources effectively and efficiently.
– Preparing monthly financial reports for management
– Cash flow projection and break-even analysis
– Properly implementing cost management
– Budgeting and forecasting
– Maintaining accounting policies and procedures
– Developing and maintaining performance measurement
– Formulating financial strategy
– Formulating risk management and tax strategy
– Strategic business planning
– Negotiating with banks and credit unions for debt financing
– Implementing best practices and benchmark
– Managing compliance policies
– Improving internal controls
– SWOT analysis
If you are interested to learn more about what a part-time Controller and CFO can do for your business, please contact us.
– Designing and Implement Proper Inventory management system
– Setting-up accounting books
– Troubleshooting working with Quickbooks