Personal Tax Return Services

Canadian Personal Tax Return Preparation Services in Coquitlam


When tax season comes around, to ensure that our clients gain the greatest benefit through their taxes, we make certain that we report accurate information and focus on diligent work. By focusing on customer service, we connect with our clients on a personal level and make them comfortable and at ease. We provide year around personal and business tax preparation services in Coquitlam and surrounding cities such as, Burnaby, New West, Vancouver, Tri-Cities, Maple Ridge and Pitt Meadows.

For the times when taxes are waiting to be filed, we offer personal financial consulting services in regards to cash flow, retirement planning, and various other services, listed below.



We offer personal tax return preparation services for:

  • Employment income and other sources of income such as pension and foreign income
  • Business income (self-employed, partnership)
  • Investment and partnership income
  • Capital gain – Stocks, Bonds, Real Estate, Rental Property
  • Rental income properties
  • Reporting taxes under CRA volunteer disclosure program
  • Farming and fishing income
  • Deceased (final) tax return and clearance certificate
  • Estate and trust tax returns



“…Once again and as alway, excellent service. I’m sure we’re some of the very few Canadians that don’t get too stressed at tax time, and that’s because we know we’re in good hands!” – Sandy and Genevieve, AMY



You must file a return for 2016 if any of the following situations apply:

  • You have to pay tax for 2016.
  • CRA sent you a request to file a return.
  • You and your spouse or common-law partner elected to split pension income for 2016.
  • You received working income tax benefit (WITB) advance payments in 2016.
  • You disposed of capital property in 2016 (for example, if you sold real estate or shares) or you realized a taxable capital gain (for example, if a mutual fund or trust attributed amounts to you, or you are reporting a capital gains reserve you claimed on your 2015 return).
  • You have to repay any of your old age security or employment insurance benefits.
  • You have not repaid all amounts withdrawn from your registered retirement savings plan (RRSP) under the Home Buyers’ Plan or the Lifelong Learning Plan.
  • You have to contribute to the Canada Pension Plan (CPP). This can apply if, for 2016, the total of your net self-employment income and pensionable employment income is more than $3,500.
  • You are paying employment insurance premiums on self-employment and other eligible earnings.


Even if none of these requirements apply, you can file a return if any of the following situations apply:


  • You want to claim a refund.
  • You want to claim the WITB for 2016.
  • You want the GST/HST credit (including any related provincial credits). For example, you may be eligible if you turn 19 before April 2016.
  • You or your spouse or common-law partner want to begin or continue receiving Canada child tax benefits payments, including related provincial or territorial benefit payments.
  • You have incurred a non-capital loss in 2016 that you want to be able to apply in other years.
  • You want to carry forward or transfer the unused part of your tuition, education, and textbook amounts.
  • You want to report income for which you could contribute to an RRSP and/or a pooled registered pension plan (PRPP) to keep your RRSP/PRPP deduction limit for future years current.
  • You want to carry forward the unused investment tax credit on expenditures you incurred during the current year.
  • You receive the guaranteed income supplement or allowance benefits under the old age security program. You can usually renew your benefit by filing your return by April 30.



  • Preparation of personal cash-flow statements, budget, variance analysis and net worth statements
  • Retirement financial planning consultation
  • Litigation support consultation to analyze economic loss